Founded in 2007 and located in Orange, CA, The Ticket Group is a pricing and distribution platform focused in the $26B live entertainment ticketing industry, allowing teams and venues to distribute their tickets to the right people at the right price and at the right place. The company is currently experiencing rapid growth and transitioning from its early stage phase to a high growth enterprise.
The Ticket Group is a young, fun and fast paced organization looking for people who are innovative, think for themselves and question everything! We have a passion for technology, and we believe in working smarter and harder.
The Ticket Group is looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk/coordinator to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have an ability think outside of the box.
Verifying the accuracy of invoices and purchase orders including accounting documents or records.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to accounting and inventory department as this position will be data entry heavy (Purchase order creator).
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and purchase orders including accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (including team accounts, ticket purchases, group purchasing and credit card reconciliations). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (ticket network)
- Ability to track contract instalments and payments in a correct manner using google docs, excel and other forms.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports including AR report and AP reports.
- Reconciles records with using various portals to compare to purchases made daily.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies as soon as possible.
- Investigates, tracks and restores questionable data with a concentration in PO and data entry.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Gmail and google docs.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills (phone/email, ect) as this person will be a main contact for our team reps.
- VLOOKUP and pivot table skills a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Requires 1 year experience or school equivalent.
- Very well organized as this is high volume and fast paced.